OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Machine Learning Related [closed]

• Thread starter Thread starter Anindya
  • Start date Start date
A

Anindya

I have a dataset with responses to a question, where the options are: 1. Never, 2. Rarely, 3. Sometimes, 4. Often, 5. Always. I want to evaluate this dataset, create a machine learning model, and predict the score based on user responses. Is this possible? Additionally, can the model predict the score from user responses in a chatbot? Could you help with this?

I have tried these steps Convert categorical responses into numerical using one-hot encoding. Split the dataset into training and testing sets. Train a Random Forest classifier. Evaluate the model's accuracy. Provide a function to predict scores based on user responses, which can be integrated into a chatbot.
<p>I have a dataset with responses to a question, where the options are: 1. Never, 2. Rarely, 3. Sometimes, 4. Often, 5. Always. I want to evaluate this dataset, create a machine learning model, and predict the score based on user responses. Is this possible? Additionally, can the model predict the score from user responses in a chatbot? Could you help with this?</p>
<p>I have tried these steps
Convert categorical responses into numerical using one-hot encoding.
Split the dataset into training and testing sets.
Train a Random Forest classifier.
Evaluate the model's accuracy.
Provide a function to predict scores based on user responses, which can be integrated into a chatbot.</p>

Latest posts