OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Jupyter notebook kernel crashes when importing xarray

• Thread starter Thread starter Samuel Jaramillo
  • Start date Start date
S

Samuel Jaramillo

I'm trying to import xarray in my Jupyter Notebook and when I run the cell

Code:
import xarray

the following error appears: "The Kernel crashed while executing code in the current cell or a previous cell. Please review the code in the cell(s) to identify a possible cause of the failure. Click here for more info. View Jupyter log for further details."

I have tried restarting the kernel several times, uninstalling and reinstalling xarray and even increasing my memory by adding the cell

Code:
import os
os.environ["KMP_DUPLICATE_LIB_OK"]="TRUE"

before the import but none of it has worked. I foun online that it is also possible other dependent packages could cause the package to fall over, and they suggest to start a new environment. Is there a way to solve it without starting a new environment?
<p>I'm trying to import xarray in my Jupyter Notebook and when I run the cell</p>
<pre><code>import xarray
</code></pre>
<p>the following error appears:
"The Kernel crashed while executing code in the current cell or a previous cell.
Please review the code in the cell(s) to identify a possible cause of the failure.
Click here for more info.
View Jupyter log for further details."</p>
<p>I have tried restarting the kernel several times, uninstalling and reinstalling xarray and even increasing my memory by adding the cell</p>
<pre><code>import os
os.environ["KMP_DUPLICATE_LIB_OK"]="TRUE"
</code></pre>
<p>before the import but none of it has worked. I foun online that it is also possible other dependent packages could cause the package to fall over, and they suggest to start a new environment. Is there a way to solve it without starting a new environment?</p>