OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

itinerary creator interface into Divi website

• Thread starter Thread starter susa_94
  • Start date Start date
S

susa_94

how to implement an itinerary creator interface e.g. the travefy API into a divi wordpress website ? , are there API's out there that would allow an itinerary creator interface that uses the drag and drop feature to be implemented in a divi wordpress website, if so which ones ? or is it easier to use some form of divi extension if so which one ? Detourons itinerary creator interface is a good example of what i am looking for. Detouron interface

I tried using the travefy API but apparently you can use their itinerary automation api with divi
<p>how to implement an itinerary creator interface e.g. the travefy API into a divi wordpress website ? , are there API's out there that would allow an itinerary creator interface that uses the drag and drop feature to be implemented in a divi wordpress website, if so which ones ? or is it easier to use some form of divi extension if so which one ? Detourons itinerary creator interface is a good example of what i am looking for. <a href="https://i.sstatic.net/jcHHn2Fd.png" rel="nofollow noreferrer">Detouron interface</a></p>
<p>I tried using the travefy API but apparently you can use their itinerary automation api with divi</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts