OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Is there any work around or solutions to solve the Window Kiosk (Assign Access) running Microsoft Store App connection with printer?

• Thread starter Thread starter Alex Wei
  • Start date Start date
A

Alex Wei

I was running lobbytrack app on my windows 11 and wanted it to make it a kiosk device using the kiosk Windows feature of assigned access. However when running I faced an issue where it could not operate the printer, as I believe that windows only allows a single app running thus the printer does not have the software to operate the print. I might be wrong, so I would like to ask your opinions.I tried using free third-party software to achieve the kiosk function however to no avail. I was hoping to achieve a computer where people could not access other apps or other functions of the device other than using the app.
<p>I was running lobbytrack app on my windows 11 and wanted it to make it a kiosk device using the kiosk Windows feature of assigned access. However when running I faced an issue where it could not operate the printer, as I believe that windows only allows a single app running thus the printer does not have the software to operate the print. I might be wrong, so I would like to ask your opinions.I tried using free third-party software to achieve the kiosk function however to no avail. I was hoping to achieve a computer where people could not access other apps or other functions of the device other than using the app.</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts