OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Is there any way to run an arm64 layer with x86_64 layer in AWS Lambda?

• Thread starter Thread starter sn99
  • Start date Start date
S

sn99

I am running Rust code on AWS Lambda on arm64 architecture which is part of a larger program itself.

Basically I have a x86_64 binary that I do not have source code for and I include it in my final .zip lambda by using:

Code:
[package.metadata.lambda.build]
include = ["...path-to-binary"]

I need this binary to process parts of a temp file that is created during lambda execution. Is there any way to use lambda layers to achieve this? The docs mention the layers have to be same but couldn't the output just be read using some Endianness parser.
<p>I am running Rust code on AWS Lambda on <code>arm64</code> architecture which is part of a larger program itself.</p>
<p>Basically I have a <code>x86_64</code> binary that I do not have source code for and I include it in my final <code>.zip</code> lambda by using:</p>
<pre><code>[package.metadata.lambda.build]
include = ["...path-to-binary"]
</code></pre>
<p>I need this binary to process parts of a temp file that is created during lambda execution. Is there any way to use lambda layers to achieve this? <a href="https://docs.aws.amazon.com/lambda/latest/dg/foundation-arch.html#foundation-arch-considerations" rel="nofollow noreferrer">The docs</a> mention the layers have to be same but couldn't the output just be read using some Endianness parser.</p>
Continue reading...