OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Is there a way to convert mjs files to js?

• Thread starter Thread starter TwisterMc
  • Start date Start date
T

TwisterMc

Is there a way to convert .mjs files to .js? Not all hosts support mjs files yet, so I'd like to convert mjs files to js files.

Background: Mozilla's PDFjs updated their code to use JavaScript modules (mjs), however I'm wrapping PDFjs in a WordPress plugin, which means anyone can install it, but most hosts don't support mjs files yet. Asking thousands of users to update their hosting to support .mjs files isn't a great option either.

<p>Is there a way to convert .mjs files to .js? Not all hosts support mjs files yet, so I'd like to convert mjs files to js files.</p>
<p>Background: Mozilla's PDFjs updated their code to use JavaScript modules (mjs), however I'm wrapping PDFjs in a WordPress plugin, which means anyone can install it, but most hosts don't support mjs files yet. Asking thousands of users to update their hosting to support .mjs files isn't a great option either.</p>

Latest posts

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors