OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Is there a way to add the Developer Powershell for VS 2019 as an integrated terminal in VSCode?

• Thread starter Thread starter Carmo
  • Start date Start date
C

Carmo

I'm working on a project that requires me to compile C++ code using MSVC, but I am working mostly with VSCode. As such, I was wondering if there is a way for me to add the Developer Powershell as an integrated terminal, so that I can compile without needing a secondary terminal open. I thought of just opening VSCode from the Developer PS itself, but since this is mostly a temporary project it seemed like a lot of repetitive work. I tried using the Shell launcher extension for VSCode but it didn't work. Is there anything I can do?
<p>I'm working on a project that requires me to compile C++ code using MSVC, but I am working mostly with VSCode. As such, I was wondering if there is a way for me to add the Developer Powershell as an integrated terminal, so that I can compile without needing a secondary terminal open. I thought of just opening VSCode from the Developer PS itself, but since this is mostly a temporary project it seemed like a lot of repetitive work. I tried using the <code>Shell launcher</code> extension for VSCode but it didn't work. Is there anything I can do?</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors