OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Is it possible to add nodes/object when OPC UA Server is running - not to lose data and connectivity to OPC UA?

• Thread starter Thread starter Marko Ilić
  • Start date Start date
M

Marko Ilić

Is it possible to add nodes/object when the OPC UA Server is running so as not to lose data and connectivity to OPC UA? I have critical systems that need OPC UA Server availability all the time, and maybe sometimes I will need to add new OPC UA objects and nodes.

I tried to add objects from the Client side when the server wass running, but it was unsuccessful, so I'm not sure if it's possible.
<p>Is it possible to add nodes/object when the OPC UA Server is running so as not to lose data and connectivity to OPC UA? I have critical systems that need OPC UA Server availability all the time, and maybe sometimes I will need to add new OPC UA objects and nodes.</p>
<p>I tried to add objects from the Client side when the server wass running, but it was unsuccessful, so I'm not sure if it's possible.</p>

Latest posts