OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Integrating Wordpress with Spring MVC

• Thread starter Thread starter spike07
  • Start date Start date
S

spike07

I'd like to have a Wordpress installation to serve blog content for my site under the directory /blog

My site runs on Spring Mvc and I'd like of course to maintain the basic layout (saying Header and Footer) of my site and integrate the wordpress blog on it.

What could be some approach to do this?

I'm using Tiles as my Template mechanism so I was basically thinking to handle /blog request with my requestDispatcher and internally forward the request to Wordpress, then take the response and stream it inside the Content Tile section of my pages so to keep the basic look of my site for header and footer. But I'm not sure of this approach.

How are you doing this? I can see they also have some RestAPI
<p>I'd like to have a Wordpress installation to serve blog content for my site under the directory /blog</p>

<p>My site runs on Spring Mvc and I'd like of course to maintain the basic layout (saying Header and Footer) of my site and integrate the wordpress blog on it.</p>

<p>What could be some approach to do this? </p>

<p>I'm using Tiles as my Template mechanism so I was basically thinking to handle /blog request with my requestDispatcher and internally forward the request to Wordpress, then take the response and stream it inside the Content Tile section of my pages so to keep the basic look of my site for header and footer.
But I'm not sure of this approach. </p>

<p>How are you doing this? I can see they also have some <a href="https://wordpress.org/plugins/json-rest-api/" rel="noreferrer">RestAPI</a> </p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts

A
Replies
Views
Adrian-Mihai Enache
A