OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Installing python packages on a Chromebook in Visual Studio

• Thread starter Thread starter UwUMacaroniTime
  • Start date Start date
U

UwUMacaroniTime

I'm trying to install a python package (specifically pandas) into Visual Studio code on a chromebook's linux virtual machine. I've tried many different things but none of them seem to work: trying to use pip install pandas results in bash: pip: command not found. I have no idea where the actual python interpreter is located, so I can't go to the source. I thought it was that I wasn't using the correct terminal, but the only other option is JavaScript Debug Terminal. What am I doing wrong? Is it even possible?
<p>I'm trying to install a python package (specifically pandas) into Visual Studio code on a chromebook's linux virtual machine. I've tried many different things but none of them seem to work: trying to use <code>pip install pandas</code> results in <code>bash: pip: command not found</code>. I have no idea where the actual python interpreter is located, so I can't go to the source. I thought it was that I wasn't using the correct terminal, but the only other option is <code>JavaScript Debug Terminal</code>. What am I doing wrong? Is it even possible?</p>

Latest posts