OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Import New Google Sheet table to Another Spreadsheet

• Thread starter Thread starter daiichi18
  • Start date Start date
D

daiichi18

I know that google sheets just recently released the new table features, and I am currently using them. I want to import the table named "gs_ob1" from the spreadsheet with ID "1sjgB7dyKYop0OVe9_4IxWek9IlVjtD9WUyoGzjuSkis" to another spreadsheet (different file) with all of the latest features.

This is my syntax: =ARRAYFORMULA(1sjgB7dyKYop0OVe9_4IxWek9IlVjtD9WUyoGzjuSkis, gs_ob1) However, this did not work. I don't want to use IMPORTRANGE because some new features of the table will be disabled (e.g. dropdown, checkboxes, etc).

If I use ARRAYFORMULA function to import the table from one sheet to another sheet within the same spreadsheet (same file), the features will also be imported. I used this Syntax: =ARRAYFORMULA(gs_ob1) and it worked. (link of the video here to show this worked)

But I want to import the table (not the range) to another spreadsheet. How can I achieve this without using IMPORTRANGE or QUERY? Appscript? Macros?

Continue reading...

Latest posts