OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

I want to create a persistent mapped network drive with FTP

• Thread starter Thread starter geekdu972
  • Start date Start date
G

geekdu972

I want to create a persistent mapped network drive with FTP. I have mounted already an FTP path with the File Explorer of Windows in order to not input the credentials again. What is the solution please?

Here is my code:

Code:
New-PSDrive -Persist -Name "X" -PSProvider "FileSystem" -Root "ftp://localhost/"

I have this error:

Code:
New-PSDrive: D:\powershell\Untitled-2.ps1:1:1
    Line 1
    New-PSDrive -Persist -Name "X" -PSProvider "FileSystem" -Root "ftp:// …
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  When you use the Persist parameter, the root must be a file system location on a remote computer.
<p>I want to create a persistent mapped network drive with FTP. I have mounted already an FTP path with the File Explorer of Windows in order to not input the credentials again. What is the solution please?</p>
<p>Here is my code:</p>
<pre><code>New-PSDrive -Persist -Name "X" -PSProvider "FileSystem" -Root "ftp://localhost/"
</code></pre>
<p>I have this error:</p>
<pre class="lang-none prettyprint-override"><code>New-PSDrive: D:\powershell\Untitled-2.ps1:1:1
Line 1
New-PSDrive -Persist -Name "X" -PSProvider "FileSystem" -Root "ftp:// …
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When you use the Persist parameter, the root must be a file system location on a remote computer.
</code></pre>
Continue reading...

Latest posts

I
Replies
Views
impact christian
I