OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

I want to add a pop up on a page load in a Volusion based site

• Thread starter Thread starter Cassandra Freeman
  • Start date Start date
C

Cassandra Freeman

I have a Volusion based site and a Klaviyo code. I don't know where to add the code or how to add it so it pops up during the page load. Here is the code:

Code:
<script type="text/javascript">
    document.querySelector('.klaviyo_form_trigger').addEventListener('click', function (){
        window._klOnsite = window._klOnsite || []; 
        window._klOnsite.push(['openForm', 'WZ8DUD']);
    });
</script>

I've tried adding it above the tag but that did not seem to work. I do not code so I really do not know what I am doing or how to edit it.
<p>I have a Volusion based site and a Klaviyo code. I don't know where to add the code or how to add it so it pops up during the page load.
Here is the code:</p>
<pre><code><script type="text/javascript">
document.querySelector('.klaviyo_form_trigger').addEventListener('click', function (){
window._klOnsite = window._klOnsite || [];
window._klOnsite.push(['openForm', 'WZ8DUD']);
});
</script>
</code></pre>
<hr />
<p>I've tried adding it above the tag but that did not seem to work. I do not code so I really do not know what I am doing or how to edit it.</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts

M
Replies
Views
Mohit Pant
M