OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

I need to create software that analyzes a high-resolution grid image with shapes in colors

• Thread starter Thread starter siddhi pawar
  • Start date Start date
S

siddhi pawar

Each shape-color combination has specific point values (e.g., red square = 100 points). The software should find a continuous path on the grid that collects the maximum points without revisiting any location. Start and end points should be dynamically chosen for optimal point collection. Detect shapes and colors in the grid image. Optimize pathfinding to maximize total points collected. Ensure the path is continuous and adheres to grid traversal constraints.

i tried using dfs but still couldnt find the shortest path
<p>Each shape-color combination has specific point values (e.g., red square = 100 points). The software should find a continuous path on the grid that collects the maximum points without revisiting any location. Start and end points should be dynamically chosen for optimal point collection.
Detect shapes and colors in the grid image.
Optimize pathfinding to maximize total points collected.
Ensure the path is continuous and adheres to grid traversal constraints.</p>
<p>i tried using dfs but still couldnt find the shortest path</p>

Latest posts

I
Replies
Views
Ihsan Sadat
I