OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

I have multiple folders with parquet files in an S3 bucket, is there an AWS service I could use to infer schema of parquet files in those folders

• Thread starter Thread starter ADom
  • Start date Start date
A

ADom

I have multiple folders with parquet files in an S3 bucket each representing a table at the source. Is there an AWS service I could use to infer schema of parquet files in those folders and be able to query the data without writing code?

I would also like to add an exclusion pattern to exclude some folders and files which are parquet files
<p>I have multiple folders with parquet files in an S3 bucket each representing a table at the source. Is there an AWS service I could use to infer schema of parquet files in those folders and be able to query the data without writing code?</p>
<p>I would also like to add an exclusion pattern to exclude some folders and files which are parquet files</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors