OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

I get sometimes TOKEN_EXPIRED sometimes when using Method: accounts.signInWithPassword. How do I fix this?

• Thread starter Thread starter IanMayto
  • Start date Start date
I

IanMayto

Basically I am using firebase auth with google cloud identity platform and sometimes I can log in properly in my program with no problem and some other times it just retrieves an error saying TOKEN_EXPIRED even though I don't need an idToken for logging in, isn't the point of logging in to retrieve the idToken, how am I supposed to get the idToken if not even signed in? Or how do I avoid this at all.

I do notice how closing down the program and reopening it will fix the problem but in my program I want to use a save and load feature so everytime you start the program up it will load from last save, (which happens every 10 seconds) which means if I load from save the TOKEN_EXPIRED error is still there which means it will be there for eternity. Or is this a waiting game, where you have to wait a couple of minutes to make another request?
<p>Basically I am using firebase auth with google cloud identity platform and sometimes I can log in properly in my program with no problem and some other times it just retrieves an error saying TOKEN_EXPIRED even though I don't need an idToken for logging in, isn't the point of logging in to retrieve the idToken, how am I supposed to get the idToken if not even signed in? Or how do I avoid this at all.</p>
<p>I do notice how closing down the program and reopening it will fix the problem but in my program I want to use a save and load feature so everytime you start the program up it will load from last save, (which happens every 10 seconds) which means if I load from save the TOKEN_EXPIRED error is still there which means it will be there for eternity. Or is this a waiting game, where you have to wait a couple of minutes to make another request?</p>
I have found how to fix this.

Latest posts