OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

i am trying to learn web development, i am from humanities background, will i try to study from books or from udemy and youtube video tutorials? [clos

• Thread starter Thread starter soham
  • Start date Start date
S

soham

I am trying my best to study from books but the 500 and 1000 page books are massive. when i am studying from videos i feel like I am missing details which may create weak foundation . i am confused what to do please help. i tried to learn by doing projects but i cannot understand a single line and to google it every time is also not helping cause I dont know the words.

i am trying to study from books currently, i am expecting someone to tell me best way to learn a new programming language. i tried interactive learning websites but they are total crap, u cannot make a thing interactive which requires a 1000 page manual, i tried to read documentation but failed
<p>I am trying my best to study from books but the 500 and 1000 page books are massive. when i am studying from videos i feel like I am missing details which may create weak foundation . i am confused what to do please help. i tried to learn by doing projects but i cannot understand a single line and to google it every time is also not helping cause I dont know the words.</p>
<p>i am trying to study from books currently, i am expecting someone to tell me best way to learn a new programming language. i tried interactive learning websites but they are total crap, u cannot make a thing interactive which requires a 1000 page manual, i tried to read documentation but failed</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts