OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

I am searching for methods to publish unity webgl build on website [closed]

• Thread starter Thread starter MuhdAzib 1203
  • Start date Start date
M

MuhdAzib 1203

So the situation is, the company's game dev have created several unity webgl builds (which is I am totally unfamiliar with) and I am tasked to put the game online. So may I know several web hosting server (or any other methods) that I can publish the game on web.

Also I would like to avoid game hosting website such as Itch.io, Simmer.io, Kongregate, Newgrounds and Unity Player. Cause apparently, the company felt those websites are not secure and I'm unable eto convince them enough.
<p>So the situation is, the company's game dev have created several unity webgl builds (which is I am totally unfamiliar with) and I am tasked to put the game online. So may I know several web hosting server (or any other methods) that I can publish the game on web.</p>
<p>Also I would like to avoid game hosting website such as Itch.io, Simmer.io, Kongregate, Newgrounds and Unity Player. Cause apparently, the company felt those websites are not secure and I'm unable eto convince them enough.</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors