OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

how to View / Read SMS of a device through web

• Thread starter Thread starter Albert Louca
  • Start date Start date
A

Albert Louca

I am trying to build a web app that have reading and sending SMS through pushbullet devices

pushbullet web app already have these features but i cannot find the correct apis for both of those functions

I found pushbullet library for python that has push_sms function and it is working correctly as expected but there is no reading or retrieving for new or the already existing SMSs
<p>I am trying to build a web app that have reading and sending SMS through pushbullet devices</p>
<p>pushbullet web app already have these features but i cannot find the correct apis for both of those functions</p>
<p>I found pushbullet library for python that has push_sms function and it is working correctly
as expected but there is no reading or retrieving for new or the already existing SMSs</p>

Latest posts

A
Replies
Views
AgencyAnalytics
A
S
Replies
Views
Stacker Media
S
C