OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How to stream audio live from browser to shoutcast-server

• Thread starter Thread starter user8270129
  • Start date Start date
U

user8270129

I am able to record audio direct in the browser from the device-microphone. I am using for this HTML5 (audio-tag) and JavaScript (.getUserMedia). Now I am looking for the best way to stream it live to my shoutcast-server. I found several threads to this topic but they are all >5 years old and do not really solve my problem.

What is the best way to to stream audio live from the browser to a shoutcast server?

<p>I am able to record audio direct in the browser from the device-microphone. I am using for this HTML5 (audio-tag) and JavaScript (.getUserMedia). Now I am looking for the best way to stream it live to my shoutcast-server. I found several threads to this topic but they are all >5 years old and do not really solve my problem.</p>
<p>What is the best way to to stream audio live from the browser to a shoutcast server?</p>