OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How to save fasttext model in vec format?

• Thread starter Thread starter esin ildiz
  • Start date Start date
E

esin ildiz

I trained my unsupervised model using fasttext.train_unsupervised() function in python. I want to save it as vec file since I will use this file for pretrainedVectors parameter in fasttext.train_supervised() function. pretrainedVectors only accepts vec file but I am having troubles to creating this vec file. Can someone help me?

Ps. I am able to save it in bin format. It would be also helpful if you suggest me a way to convert bin file to vec file.
<p>I trained my unsupervised model using <code>fasttext.train_unsupervised()</code> function in python. I want to save it as vec file since I will use this file for <code>pretrainedVectors</code> parameter in <code>fasttext.train_supervised()</code> function. <code>pretrainedVectors</code> only accepts vec file but I am having troubles to creating this vec file. Can someone help me?</p>
<p>Ps. I am able to save it in bin format. It would be also helpful if you suggest me a way to convert bin file to vec file.</p>