OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How to Reset IOS folder in react-native

• Thread starter Thread starter Alex Iancu
  • Start date Start date
A

Alex Iancu

I'm working on a react-native application, I made some mistakes on the iOS project side. Android goes well and no problems. I would like to know if there is any solution to completely reset the iOS project without losing the Android project.

When running the react-native run-ios command, the iOS simulator starts and remains locked in info IDEDerivedDataPathOverride

What I tried to do:

Code:
cd ios
pod deintegrate
pod install

-------- the same problem, did not work

I check on npm and I found a package react-native-clean-project and i ran: ./node_modules/.bin/react-native-clean-project --remove-iOS-build

-------- the same problem

Code:
rm -rf ios/build

-------- the same problem

and in last thing i remove the node_modules folder, install it again, clean the cache, but is the same problem...

I want to make a fresh ios folder, like when create a fresh project, but just for iOS.

<p>I'm working on a react-native application, I made some mistakes on the iOS project side. Android goes well and no problems. I would like to know if there is any solution to completely reset the iOS project without losing the Android project.</p>

<p>When running the <code>react-native run-ios</code> command, the iOS simulator starts and remains locked in <code>info IDEDerivedDataPathOverride</code></p>

<p>What I tried to do:</p>

<pre><code>cd ios
pod deintegrate
pod install
</code></pre>

<p>-------- the same problem, did not work</p>

<p>I check on npm and I found a package <code>react-native-clean-project</code>
and i ran: <code>./node_modules/.bin/react-native-clean-project --remove-iOS-build</code></p>

<p>-------- the same problem</p>

<pre><code>rm -rf ios/build
</code></pre>

<p>-------- the same problem</p>

<p>and in last thing i remove the node_modules folder, install it again, clean the cache, but is the same problem...</p>

<p>I want to make a fresh ios folder, like when create a fresh project,
but just for iOS.</p>

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors