OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How to replicate the RuntimeDefault seccompProfile in Kubernetes to run in Docker?

• Thread starter Thread starter tofuuu816
  • Start date Start date
T

tofuuu816

I’m just curious, when developing an application on a local machine using Docker,

How can I ensure the Docker seccomp runtime profile matches what I have defined in the Kubernetes cluster?

Code:
apiVersion: apps/v1
kind: Deployment
spec:
  template:
    spec:
      containers:
        - name: app
          securityContext:
            seccompProfile:
              type: RuntimeDefault

If there is a suggested Docker command to run with the seccompProfile definition, it would be appreciated.
<p>I’m just curious, when developing an application on a local machine using Docker,</p>
<p>How can I ensure the Docker seccomp runtime profile matches what I have defined in the Kubernetes cluster?</p>
<pre class="lang-yaml prettyprint-override"><code>apiVersion: apps/v1
kind: Deployment
spec:
template:
spec:
containers:
- name: app
securityContext:
seccompProfile:
type: RuntimeDefault
</code></pre>
<p>If there is a suggested Docker command to run with the <code>seccompProfile</code> definition, it would be appreciated.</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts

M
Replies
Views
Mohit Pant
M