OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How to replace values with % sign before and after the name of the variable while running?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mohsen_Fatemi
  • Start date Start date
M

Mohsen_Fatemi

There is a code which I'm reading recently, there are variables that are defined in this way :

Code:
var = '%VAR%'
temp = bool("%temp%")
some_variable = "%some_variable%".lower()

The code itself didn't use any kind of environment variables to replace these values with actual values. I'm wondering what is the point of defining variables like this?

Is there a way of replacing values like %VAR% while running the program?
<p>There is a code which I'm reading recently, there are variables that are defined in this way :</p>
<pre><code>var = '%VAR%'
temp = bool("%temp%")
some_variable = "%some_variable%".lower()
</code></pre>
<p>The code itself didn't use any kind of environment variables to replace these values with actual values. I'm wondering what is the point of defining variables like this?</p>
<p>Is there a way of replacing values like <code>%VAR%</code> while running the program?</p>

Latest posts

I
Replies
Views
impact christian
I