OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How to Replace an LMMSE Equalizer with a Conjugate Gradient Method in MIMO Detection?

• Thread starter Thread starter Chaima Hmidi
  • Start date Start date
C

Chaima Hmidi

I'm currently working on a MIMO detection problem and I need to replace the LMMSE equalizer with a Conjugate Gradient (CG) method.

Now, I want to replace this LMMSE equalizer with a Conjugate Gradient method. I'm looking for a CG implementation that will achieve the same goal, but I'm not sure how to go about it. I understand that CG is often used to solve systems of linear equations, so it seems like a good fit for this problem.

Can anyone provide guidance or code examples on how to implement the Conjugate Gradient method for this MIMO detection problem?

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone, I'm currently working on a MIMO detection problem and I need to replace the LMMSE equalizer with a Conjugate Gradient (CG) method.

Now, I want to replace this LMMSE equalizer with a Conjugate Gradient method. I'm looking for a CG implementation that will achieve the same goal, but I'm not sure how to go about it. I understand that CG is often used to solve systems of linear equations, so it seems like a good fit for this problem. Can anyone provide guidance or code examples on how to implement the Conjugate Gradient method for this MIMO detection problem? Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
<p>I'm currently working on a MIMO detection problem and I need to replace the LMMSE equalizer with a Conjugate Gradient (CG) method.</p>
<p><a href="https://i.sstatic.net/Lhz0m6yd.png" rel="nofollow noreferrer"></a></p>
<p>Now, I want to replace this LMMSE equalizer with a Conjugate Gradient method. I'm looking for a CG implementation that will achieve the same goal, but I'm not sure how to go about it. I understand that CG is often used to solve systems of linear equations, so it seems like a good fit for this problem.</p>
<p>Can anyone provide guidance or code examples on how to implement the Conjugate Gradient method for this MIMO detection problem?</p>
<p>Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated!</p>
<p>Thanks in advance!</p>
<p>Hello everyone, I'm currently working on a MIMO detection problem and I need to replace the LMMSE equalizer with a Conjugate Gradient (CG) method.</p>
<p><a href="https://i.sstatic.net/Lhz0m6yd.png" rel="nofollow noreferrer"></a></p>
<p>Now, I want to replace this LMMSE equalizer with a Conjugate Gradient method. I'm looking for a CG implementation that will achieve the same goal, but I'm not sure how to go about it. I understand that CG is often used to solve systems of linear equations, so it seems like a good fit for this problem. Can anyone provide guidance or code examples on how to implement the Conjugate Gradient method for this MIMO detection problem? Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!</p>

Latest posts