OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How to remove white background on kivy app icon?

• Thread starter Thread starter Leonardo Tiago
  • Start date Start date
L

Leonardo Tiago

Kivy app icon is not filling the entire space designed for It.

I am not English fluent, but I will describe my problem as best as I can. I am using an icon with 480 x 320 of size and It works fine on the smartphone, but instead of occupying the entire space, the icon is being reduced to approximatelly 50% of the size. The rest is being occupied by a white background. How do I do to put the icon for occupying the entire space?
<p>Kivy app icon is not filling the entire space designed for It.</p>
<p>I am not English fluent, but I will describe my problem as best as I can. I am using an icon with 480 x 320 of size and It works fine on the smartphone, but instead of occupying the entire space, the icon is being reduced to approximatelly 50% of the size. The rest is being occupied by a white background. How do I do to put the icon for occupying the entire space?</p>