OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How to recover previous data after reinstalling windows?

• Thread starter Thread starter Nando20002
  • Start date Start date
N

Nando20002

I asked a technician in my city to fix an error on my laptop, without knowing he performed a Windows reinstall which caused all my data to be lost. I have searched for windows.old on drive C: and I can't found it, When I asked about windows.old to him, he said windows.old folder only appears if you reset the laptop, and if you reinstall Windows, all previous data will be formatted.

I've tried several data recovery applications but had no luck. Is there any other way?
<p>I asked a technician in my city to fix an error on my laptop, without knowing he performed a Windows reinstall which caused all my data to be lost. I have searched for windows.old on drive C: and I can't found it, When I asked about windows.old to him, he said windows.old folder only appears if you reset the laptop, and if you reinstall Windows, all previous data will be formatted.</p>
<p>I've tried several data recovery applications but had no luck. Is there any other way?</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts

I
Replies
Views
impact christian
I