OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How to Quantitatively Measure the Accuracy of RAG Model-Generated Answers Compared to Expert Responses in Dental Sciences?

• Thread starter Thread starter niranjan ruas
  • Start date Start date
N

niranjan ruas

I’m working on a project that involves generating answers to a set of frequently asked questions (FAQs) related to dental sciences using a Retrieval-Augmented Generation (RAG) model. To evaluate the performance of the RAG model, I want to quantitatively measure the accuracy of its answers compared to standard answers provided by dental professionals and doctors.

I have both sets of answers (expert and RAG-generated) for the same questions, and I’m looking for effective methods or metrics to compare them

I’d love to hear your thoughts or suggestions. Has anyone here worked on similar projects or can recommend effective methodologies or tools for quantitatively measuring answer accuracy in this context?
<p>I’m working on a project that involves generating answers to a set of frequently asked questions (FAQs) related to dental sciences using a Retrieval-Augmented Generation (RAG) model. To evaluate the performance of the RAG model, I want to quantitatively measure the accuracy of its answers compared to standard answers provided by dental professionals and doctors.</p>
<p>I have both sets of answers (expert and RAG-generated) for the same questions, and I’m looking for effective methods or metrics to compare them</p>
<p>I’d love to hear your thoughts or suggestions. Has anyone here worked on similar projects or can recommend effective methodologies or tools for quantitatively measuring answer accuracy in this context?</p>

Latest posts

B
Replies
Views
Blundering Ecologist
B