OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How to Make Vertical Scrolling Scroll Horizontally in a Div with Horizontal Overflow? [closed]

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
M

Mike

I have a div element with horizontal overflow, allowing it to be scrolled left and right. What I want to achieve is that when I scroll down on the element, it should scroll to the right, and when I scroll up, it should scroll to the left.

Is it possible to implement this behavior using JavaScript or CSS? Any guidance or examples would be greatly appreciated!
<p>I have a div element with horizontal overflow, allowing it to be scrolled left and right. What I want to achieve is that when I scroll down on the element, it should scroll to the right, and when I scroll up, it should scroll to the left.</p>
<p>Is it possible to implement this behavior using JavaScript or CSS? Any guidance or examples would be greatly appreciated!</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts

G
Replies
Views
Gamal Othman
G