OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

how to make auction's bidding chat functionality with firebase?

• Thread starter Thread starter Vinit Kumar Rathore
  • Start date Start date
V

Vinit Kumar Rathore

I want to make a bidding functionality in my react native expo application . In the application the user who logged in creates a group for bidding i just want admin does not need to explicitly define the users which will participate in the bidding of the application , i want any user can send the messages in the group and admin can see all the messages of everyone, but anyone else can see the messages of one another until the admin accept the request of the user's message , actually first message of any user is the request to the admin for allow participating in the bidding. I want to implement this functionality. in firebase , please help me in logic building so i can make this application.

i have tried the many of the internet resources like youtube , but it says about a normal chatRoom where admin explicitly describe the participants of the group and no one need permission to send message into the group but i m expecting admin any user can send messages into the group and when user is allowed the user then all the rest user can see the message of the specific user and if the admin is decline the specific user to send the messages so the next messages of the specific user will not see all the user but admin can see all the messages of everyone. please help me to make it possible.

<p>I want to make a bidding functionality in my react native expo application . In the application the user who logged in creates a group for bidding i just want admin does not need to explicitly define the users which will participate in the bidding of the application , i want any user can send the messages in the group and admin can see all the messages of everyone, but anyone else can see the messages of one another until the admin accept the request of the user's message , actually first message of any user is the request to the admin for allow participating in the bidding. I want to implement this functionality. in firebase , please help me in logic building so i can make this application.</p>
<p>i have tried the many of the internet resources like youtube , but it says about a normal chatRoom where admin explicitly describe the participants of the group and no one need permission to send message into the group
but i m expecting admin any user can send messages into the group and when user is allowed the user then all the rest user can see the message of the specific user and if the admin is decline the specific user to send the messages so the next messages of the specific user will not see all the user but admin can see all the messages of everyone. please help me to make it possible.</p>

Latest posts

D
Replies
Views
Dhanushka Amarakoon
D
S
Replies
Views
Shikhar Ambashta
S