OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How to make an html signature compatible the same way with gmail, outlook for windows and for mac, etc...?

• Thread starter Thread starter Moreless
  • Start date Start date
M

Moreless

I have a problem making a signature in html to be compatible with all clients on mac and windows (thundebird, outlook, mail : mac) They absolutely all looks different why ?

my code is here https://onlinephp.io/c/61c6b I can't place it in SO because they say me its spam whereas its false... :(

In outlook for windows, I have a different design than in outlook for mac... I don't succeed to get all the inequal spaces between cells...

I have found no tutorial of how to make a html signature for all mail clients with all details needed, all html markups compatibles, etc... ? All I found on internet are incomplete or paid solutions...
Continue reading...

Latest posts