OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How to install optparse module?

• Thread starter Thread starter Aleksej Spenst
  • Start date Start date
A

Aleksej Spenst

I'm going to build one package under ubuntu and I'm starting the configure script. Problem: optparse module is not installed:

Code:
sh-4.3$ ./configure 
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./configure", line 29, in <module>
    import optparse
ImportError: No module named optparse

I'm not sure, but I'm presuming that this is the python module and it has to be installed somehow with opkg install python-optparse, but this doesn't work. Is this a part of some other module? How can I install it?

My version of python is 2.7.9.

Thank you! Aleksej.
<p>I'm going to build one package under ubuntu and I'm starting the configure script. Problem: optparse module is not installed:</p>

<pre><code>sh-4.3$ ./configure
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "./configure", line 29, in <module>
import optparse
ImportError: No module named optparse
</code></pre>

<p>I'm not sure, but I'm presuming that this is the python module and it has to be installed somehow with <code>opkg install python-optparse</code>, but this doesn't work. Is this a part of some other module? How can I install it?</p>

<p>My version of python is 2.7.9.</p>

<p>Thank you!
Aleksej.</p>

Latest posts

B
Replies
Views
Blundering Ecologist
B