OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

how to get redirect addresses

• Thread starter Thread starter Benny
  • Start date Start date
B

Benny

When trying to access a website from a browser, after I type the generic URL, am redirected to a more complex (different) URL.

How can I get the **redirected URL ** programmatically?

In my current program am using JS; **axios **and cheerio, but I get no response, since it doesn't reach the first URL

P.S. I could also split it into two step project if necessary

TIA

A way to get the re-directed web address.

I have tried:

1. Inter the URL in the forms, input="text"
  2. Hit the Open button
  3. it opens the redirected URL in a new tab
  • BUT When I go back to the original tab, I see the alert windows "This page says. About:blank"...... can not get the re-directed URL

<p>When trying to access a website from a browser, after I type the generic URL, am redirected to a more complex (different) URL.</p>
<p>How can I get the **redirected URL ** programmatically?</p>
<p>In my current program am using JS; **axios **and <strong>cheerio</strong>, but I get no response, since it doesn't reach the first URL</p>
<p>P.S. I could also split it into two step project if necessary</p>
<p>TIA</p>
<p>A way to get the re-directed web address.</p>
<p>I have tried:</p>
<ol>
<li>Inter the URL in the forms, input="text"</li>
<li>Hit the Open button</li>
<li>it opens the redirected URL in a new tab</li>
</ol>
<ul>
<li>BUT When I go back to the original tab, I see the alert windows "This page says. About:blank"...... <strong>can not get the re-directed URL</strong></li>
</ul>