OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How to fix this error 'String contains an invalid character'?

• Thread starter Thread starter Suriya Vj
  • Start date Start date
S

Suriya Vj

I'm creating an Ecom dress site and added bootstrap cards and for each card if I clicked it I routed the site to specific page related to it, initially i can load the site but it was followed after by my front site, that is if i click a card called nike, Nike file was opening but followed by my entire front site, and later i made a seperate page for routing and when I run the program I'm getting 'String contains invalid character error,how to fix this?

I need to go to seperate .jsx file when I click the card.

<p>I'm creating an Ecom dress site and added bootstrap cards and for each card if I clicked it I routed the site to specific page related to it, initially i can load the site but it was followed after by my front site, that is if i click a card called nike, Nike file was opening but followed by my entire front site, and later i made a seperate page for routing and when I run the program I'm getting 'String contains invalid character error,how to fix this?</p>
<p>I need to go to seperate .jsx file when I click the card.</p>

Latest posts

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Ads by Eonads