OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How to fix a warning in pytest?

• Thread starter Thread starter yakummi
  • Start date Start date
Y

yakummi

I do tests using py test. There is some kind of warning in the terminal, so I could just skip it, but I would like to remove it from the terminal.

Code:
RemovedInDjango50Warning: The USE_L10N setting is deprecated. Starting with Djan
go 5.0, localized formatting of data will always be enabled. For example Django will display numbers and dates using the format of the current locale.
    warnings.warn(USE_L10N_DEPRECATED_MSG, RemovedInDjango50Warning)

Help me, please!!!!!!

enter image description here
<p>I do tests using py test. There is some kind of warning in the terminal, so I could just skip it, but I would like to remove it from the terminal.</p>
<pre><code>RemovedInDjango50Warning: The USE_L10N setting is deprecated. Starting with Djan
go 5.0, localized formatting of data will always be enabled. For example Django will display numbers and dates using the format of the current locale.
warnings.warn(USE_L10N_DEPRECATED_MSG, RemovedInDjango50Warning)
</code></pre>
<p>Help me, please!!!!!!</p>
<p><a href="https://i.sstatic.net/2HPWN.png" rel="nofollow noreferrer">enter image description here</a></p>

Latest posts