OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How to detect weather user has clicked on open link on new window in jQuery

• Thread starter Thread starter Neeraj Bhardwaj
  • Start date Start date
N

Neeraj Bhardwaj

Irrespective of the browser or html tag if user clicks on open link in new window then user should get redirected to login page.

I have already tried window.opener but it's not working

In full website there are different tags where user right clicks and get option of open link on new window

I have already tried window.opener but it's not working

In full website there are different tags where user right clicks and get option of open link on new window

I have somewhere span tag or many different tags where user can get this option

<p>Irrespective of the browser or html tag if user clicks on open link in new window then user should get redirected to login page.</p>
<p>I have already tried window.opener but it's not working</p>
<p>In full website there are different tags where user right clicks and get option of open link on new window</p>
<p>I have already tried window.opener but it's not working</p>
<p>In full website there are different tags where user right clicks and get option of open link on new window</p>
<p>I have somewhere span tag or many different tags where user can get this option</p>

Latest posts

H
Replies
Views
Hür Doğan ÜNLÜ
H