OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How to create a private folder from a blog post category

• Thread starter Thread starter ld8
  • Start date Start date
L

ld8

I am writing a blog with categories for the posts. I would like for users who are logged in to be able to select “My favorites“ and create a private list of posts so that “My favorites“ would be a category each person could set up for themselves and add to as they find a post they like. Is there a simple javascript I could write or use that would do this? Or is there another way? I realize I would have to have a button or a link on each post that says “Add to My favorites“ as well, which may make this a lot more complicated than I think. thanks for any suggestions!

<p>I am writing a blog with categories for the posts. I would like for users who are logged in to be able to select “My favorites“ and create a private list of posts so that “My favorites“ would be a category each person could set up for themselves and add to as they find a post they like. Is there a simple javascript I could write or use that would do this? Or is there another way? I realize I would have to have a button or a link on each post that says “Add to My favorites“ as well, which may make this a lot more complicated than I think. thanks for any suggestions!</p>