OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How To Create A Fast Intent With "Slide Animation" In Android?

• Thread starter Thread starter chardilate
  • Start date Start date
C

chardilate

How can I add "slide animation" to an intent in Android?

I have tried creating anim files (such as R.anim.slide_in_right, etc.); however, these anim files require duration. As such, duration leads to slower intent transactions. For example, when the duration is set to 300, the new page can take some time to be loaded even if the code is optimized. For example, Telegram uses a faster slide animation for choosing country codes. Therefore, I want to learn how I can code an intent with a faster slide animation, and without the requirement of specifying a duration.
<p>How can I add "slide animation" to an intent in Android?</p>
<p>I have tried creating anim files (such as R.anim.slide_in_right, etc.); however, these anim files require duration. As such, duration leads to slower intent transactions. For example, when the duration is set to 300, the new page can take some time to be loaded even if the code is optimized. For example, Telegram uses a faster slide animation for choosing country codes. Therefore, I want to learn how I can code an intent with a faster slide animation, and without the requirement of specifying a duration.</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts

ن
Replies
Views
نعمان منذر محمود الجميلي
ن