OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How to check that all gradients weights are zeros in PyTorch?

• Thread starter Thread starter Farhang Amaji
  • Start date Start date
F

Farhang Amaji

I want to know how to check all PyTorch neural network gradient weights to see if they are zero or not whether to continue training or not.

This may seem to be like PyTorch: How to check if some weights are not changed during training? but it's actually a different approach toward problem getting stuck in local minima. I don't have a clue what code I should add cause it seems a general question and I even don't know how to access gradient tensor in PyTorch.
<p>I want to know how to check all PyTorch neural network gradient weights to see if they are zero or not whether to continue training or not.</p>
<p>This may seem to be like <a href="https://stackoverflow.com/questions...-some-weights-are-not-changed-during-training">PyTorch: How to check if some weights are not changed during training?</a> but it's actually a different approach toward problem getting stuck in local minima. I don't have a clue what code I should add cause it seems a general question and I even don't know how to access gradient tensor in PyTorch.</p>

Latest posts

ن
Replies
Views
نعمان منذر محمود الجميلي
ن
S
Replies
Views
Sikandra
S