OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How to build many React apps from the same config files?

• Thread starter Thread starter Gio
  • Start date Start date
G

Gio

So I have a React app, and for my purposes I want to make various React apps but they need to share the same configs - the same modules, the same config files (such as tailwind.config.cjs). How can I setup my environment so it becomes possible?

I will actually manually move each build to other folders on a Django app. I really only need React to build some complex UI that would be a pain with Vanilla JS.

I don't really feel like having to copy all my React app and then having a different stance of it with the same configs for each page I want to build, even though this would work, my codebase would grow too much and if I had to change a config (like a theme for tailwind for example) I would need to change it on every project.

So basically I want a React setup that imports all those configs from a parent directory, for example.

<p>So I have a React app, and for my purposes I want to make various React apps but they need to share the same configs - the same modules, the same config files (such as <code>tailwind.config.cjs</code>). How can I setup my environment so it becomes possible?</p>
<p>I will actually manually move each build to other folders on a Django app. I really only need React to build some complex UI that would be a pain with Vanilla JS.</p>
<p>I don't really feel like having to copy all my React app and then having a different stance of it with the same configs for each page I want to build, even though this would work, my codebase would grow too much and if I had to change a config (like a theme for tailwind for example) I would need to change it on every project.</p>
<p>So basically I want a React setup that imports all those configs from a parent directory, for example.</p>