OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How to avoid client-side re-render for static content server-side rendered

• Thread starter Thread starter PaquitoSoft
  • Start date Start date
P

PaquitoSoft

My question is about server-side rendering and the React client-side check process it performs in the HTML markup when using SSR.

If server produced HTML does not match with client-side virtual representation for the same content, React ditches the HTML received from the server a re-renders the client-side version.

In my case, I have some parts of the main content page that gets rendered dynamically in the server based on some internal data that I know for sure won't change client-side.

Right now, I must pass the internal data in the initial payload so React can create a virtual representation in the reconciliation process so it check is ok and it does not re-render the content.

I would like to avoid sending data to the browser that it doesn't need.

Is there any way I can set a component (tree) to be static so reconciliation process just ignores it and avoid re-render the content?

Thanks!

<p>My question is about server-side rendering and the React client-side check process it performs in the HTML markup when using SSR.</p>

<p>If server produced HTML does not match with client-side virtual representation for the same content, React ditches the HTML received from the server a re-renders the client-side version.</p>

<p>In my case, I have some parts of the main content page that gets rendered dynamically in the server based on some internal data that I know for sure won't change client-side.</p>

<p>Right now, I must pass the internal data in the initial payload so React can create a virtual representation in the reconciliation process so it check is ok and it does not re-render the content.</p>

<p>I would like to avoid sending data to the browser that it doesn't need.</p>

<p>Is there any way I can set a component (tree) to be static so reconciliation process just ignores it and avoid re-render the content?</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

Latest posts

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors