OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How to add signature in PDF in react [closed]

• Thread starter Thread starter test
  • Start date Start date
T

test

So i am trying to make a esignature platform in react where user uploads the document and there enters his name after that a drag and drop component is created so that user can just drop the signature anywhere is the document. Are there any libraries available for such kind of pdf manipluation?

I used pdf-lib and react canvas and it adds the signature in the document, but u have to manually enter the coordinates where u have to place signature and it doesn't entertain multi page documents.
<p>So i am trying to make a esignature platform in react where user uploads the document and there enters his name after that a drag and drop component is created so that user can just drop the signature anywhere is the document. Are there any libraries available for such kind of pdf manipluation?</p>
<p>I used pdf-lib and react canvas and it adds the signature in the document, but u have to manually enter the coordinates where u have to place signature and it doesn't entertain multi page documents.</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts

ن
Replies
Views
نعمان منذر محمود الجميلي
ن