OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How to add a media OSD to my application? Haxe / C++ [closed]

• Thread starter Thread starter Eggu
  • Start date Start date
E

Eggu

It's as the title describes, I am creating an application and would like it add integration with the media OSD built into windows, EG pause and fast forward. Unfortunately I can't find documentation or anything discussing it, which is likely me not knowing the proper name.

I am building this application in Haxe, but I can inject C++ code to be added on-compile time. With haxe being high level I suspect this will be the only way.

If somebody could give me pointers as to where I should look for documentation, that would be very handy!
<p>It's as the title describes, I am creating an application and would like it add integration with the media OSD built into windows, EG pause and fast forward. Unfortunately I can't find documentation or anything discussing it, which is likely me not knowing the proper name.</p>
<p>I am building this application in Haxe, but I can inject C++ code to be added on-compile time. With haxe being high level I suspect this will be the only way.</p>
<p>If somebody could give me pointers as to where I should look for documentation, that would be very handy!</p>
Continue reading...