OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How does passing a Backbone instance to Vue impact the original extend method?

• Thread starter Thread starter Xiang Meng
  • Start date Start date
X

Xiang Meng

I passed the instance of Backbone to Vue through props and found that the extend method on Backbone was rewritten What is the situation where the prototype points to confusion

I tried to reference the components of Vue in the view built by Backbone and passed the model under the instance to Vue for communication between Backbone and Vue But I found that doing so would rewrite the extend method and cause confusion in the prototype How should I solve it?

<p>I passed the instance of Backbone to Vue through props and found that the extend method on Backbone was rewritten What is the situation where the prototype points to confusion</p>
<p>I tried to reference the components of Vue in the view built by Backbone and passed the model under the instance to Vue for communication between Backbone and Vue
But I found that doing so would rewrite the extend method and cause confusion in the prototype
How should I solve it?</p>

Latest posts

D
Replies
Views
Danish Karmally
D