OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How do I make my "Please select..." unselectable in Contact Form 7?

• Thread starter Thread starter Albert Pace
  • Start date Start date
A

Albert Pace

How would I make the "Please select..." option in my drop-down menu unselectable? I am coding in this form tester for Contact Form 7 Conditional Fields. This is an example portion of my code with no conditional code for simplicity:

Code:
<label>
  How far along is the borrower in acquiring the property? 
  The borrower… <span>*</span>
</label>
  [select* property-ownership-how-far-along-is-the-borrower-in-
acquiring-the-property-the-borrower first_as_label 
"Please select…" 
"is still looking for a property to acquire." 
"has identified the property." 
"has made an offer to purchase the property." 
"has the property under contract to purchase." 
"already owns the property."]

I know first_as_label is supposed to do exactly what I'm complaining about, but it literally just isn't, I am still able to select "Please select...". I tried some JavaScript script code from something I saw in StackOverflow, but either it didn't work or I did not implement it into my code correctly.
<p>How would I make the "Please select..." option in my drop-down menu unselectable? I am coding in <a href="https://conditional-fields-cf7.bdwm.be/form-tester/?test-form=blank+form" rel="nofollow noreferrer">this form tester</a> for Contact Form 7 Conditional Fields. This is an example portion of my code with no conditional code for simplicity:</p>
<pre class="lang-HTML prettyprint-override"><code><label>
How far along is the borrower in acquiring the property?
The borrower… <span>*</span>
</label>
[select* property-ownership-how-far-along-is-the-borrower-in-
acquiring-the-property-the-borrower first_as_label
"Please select…"
"is still looking for a property to acquire."
"has identified the property."
"has made an offer to purchase the property."
"has the property under contract to purchase."
"already owns the property."]
</code></pre>
<p>I know first_as_label is supposed to do exactly what I'm complaining about, but it literally just isn't, I am still able to select "Please select...". I tried some JavaScript script code from something I saw in StackOverflow, but either it didn't work or I did not implement it into my code correctly.</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Ads by Eonads