OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How do i import obj models in python and be able to view them in mesh form

• Thread starter Thread starter Arkos
  • Start date Start date
A

Arkos

Although i know i can do this already using libraries like vedo, what i want is to be able to view the individual vertices of the model (kind of like the edit mode in blender) and be able to assign labels to certain parts of the model. I am having a hard time even being able to find a direction to proceed in with if this is even possible in the first place or not, was hoping someone here could guide me.

I have tried importing the models using vedo and pyvista (which works), but could not figure how i can label individual parts of the model.
<p>Although i know i can do this already using libraries like vedo, what i want is to be able to view the individual vertices of the model (kind of like the edit mode in blender) and be able to assign labels to certain parts of the model. I am having a hard time even being able to find a direction to proceed in with if this is even possible in the first place or not, was hoping someone here could guide me.</p>
<p>I have tried importing the models using vedo and pyvista (which works), but could not figure how i can label individual parts of the model.</p>

Latest posts

I
Replies
Views
impact christian
I