OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How do I identify the Google Cloud Storage URI from my Google Developers Console?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kelly
  • Start date Start date
K

Kelly

When I attempt load data into BigQuery from Google Cloud Storage it asks for the Google Cloud Storage URI (gs://). I have reviewed all of your online support as well as stackoverflow and cannot find a way to identify the URL for my uploaded data via the browser based Google Developers Console. The only way I see to find the URL is via gsutil and I have not been able to get gsutil to work on my machine.

Is there a way to determine the URL via the browser based Google Developers Console?
<p>When I attempt load data into BigQuery from Google Cloud Storage it asks for the Google Cloud Storage URI (gs://). I have reviewed all of your online support as well as stackoverflow and cannot find a way to identify the URL for my uploaded data via the browser based Google Developers Console. The only way I see to find the URL is via gsutil and I have not been able to get gsutil to work on my machine.</p>

<p>Is there a way to determine the URL via the browser based Google Developers Console?</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts