OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How do I get my VSC folder into my Wix website?

• Thread starter Thread starter Lauren Aldrich
  • Start date Start date
L

Lauren Aldrich

I created a program on Visual studio code for text to speech and am trying to implement it into my Wix website. In order to add a custom code section on Wix, you need a server url. However, I am struggling to find the server url. In my VSC folder, I have three different files (index.html, styles.css, and script.js) and all are necessary for the program to run correctly.

I attempted putting the terminal output when I ran the program in VSC, but it is not a url and was deemed invalid. I attempted putting all three code snippets into one large code snippet in the Custom Code section (under advanced settings on Wix) but it did not appear at all. I copy and pasted all three code snippets into the Wix HTML code embedding, but only the HTML part showed up and worked. Is there a way to do this all in one? Or is there a way for me to code text to speech entirely in HTML?

<p>I created a program on Visual studio code for text to speech and am trying to implement it into my Wix website. In order to add a custom code section on Wix, you need a server url. However, I am struggling to find the server url. In my VSC folder, I have three different files (index.html, styles.css, and script.js) and all are necessary for the program to run correctly.</p>
<p>I attempted putting the terminal output when I ran the program in VSC, but it is not a url and was deemed invalid. I attempted putting all three code snippets into one large code snippet in the Custom Code section (under advanced settings on Wix) but it did not appear at all. I copy and pasted all three code snippets into the Wix HTML code embedding, but only the HTML part showed up and worked.
Is there a way to do this all in one? Or is there a way for me to code text to speech entirely in HTML?</p>

Latest posts