OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

how can i solve to handle the multiple html pages for e-learning website [closed]

• Thread starter Thread starter Krish Sharma
  • Start date Start date
K

Krish Sharma

i am making a e-learning website and its based on few coding langauges and im using pure HTML,CSS,JS no any other framework and all , due to newbie so i ahve a question regarding that lets say there an C langauge Page and if we take another example c has 20 concepts(ex) so will i have to make 20html pages and its css for all 20 concepts ? even if i input all the content of C in one page it will be chances of more loading of the page for user so please help anyone

im trying to make all the content in one html page so i can just manage 1html and css file and i was trying to do make 20 html page as i can make which is required for the content and lanaguages but it will take more time and i have to manage multiple of html and css file
<p>i am making a e-learning website and its based on few coding langauges and im using pure HTML,CSS,JS no any other framework and all , due to newbie so i ahve a question regarding that lets say there an C langauge Page and if we take another example c has 20 concepts(ex) so will i have to make 20html pages and its css for all 20 concepts ? even if i input all the content of C in one page it will be chances of more loading of the page for user so please help anyone</p>
<p>im trying to make all the content in one html page so i can just manage 1html and css file and i was trying to do make 20 html page as i can make which is required for the content and lanaguages but it will take more time and i have to manage multiple of html and css file</p>
Continue reading...