OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How can I require the electron module from within cordova's renderer process?

• Thread starter Thread starter nick zoum
  • Start date Start date
N

nick zoum

I created a plain cordova-electron application using this tutorial.

I am trying to access the ipcRenderer object of the electron module so I can receive events sent from the main process (cdv-electron-main.js => mainWindow.webContents.send). I am attempting to do so from within the index.js file that was created alongside the project.

How can I communicate with the main process so that I can receive data (that can't be easily retrieved from the "frontend") in the renderer process.

<p>I created a plain cordova-electron application using this <a href="https://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/10.x/guide/platforms/electron/#create-a-project" rel="nofollow noreferrer">tutorial</a>.</p>
<p>I am trying to access the ipcRenderer object of the electron module so I can receive events sent from the main process (<code>cdv-electron-main.js</code> => <code>mainWindow.webContents.send</code>). I am attempting to do so from within the <code>index.js</code> file that was created alongside the project.</p>
<p>How can I communicate with the main process so that I can receive data (that can't be easily retrieved from the "frontend") in the renderer process.</p>

Latest posts